Porto Budva – Three Bedroom Penthouse A801, 10th floor, 157.62 m2 – Panoramic Sea View and Old town
Property in Montenegro
Porto Budva Complex is the only and largest resort on the entire Adriatic coast, bringing all the amenities of a city in one place. Complex guarantees a huge influx of tourists every day, thanks to its innumerable range of services that can cater to the sophisticated tastes of all incoming tourists, even if they are the most demanding ones…
The total area of the complex is 45.000m2. The best shopping center of the multi-complex with a total area of 8000m2 with, cafes, entertainment center, lobby and a two-storey Casino with an area of 2300m2 and shops, which houses the most popular products of world-famous brands, is located here.
Three Bedroom Penthouse A801, on the 10th floor, 116.05m2 living area + 41.57 m2 terrace (total area 157.62m2), a spacious living and a dining room, three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a storage room and a laundry, and a large terrace overlooking the sea, the city and Old town.
As much money you invest in the start after signing the contract, you are getting the possibility of a bigger discount and a lower price!
In 70 days from contract signing %30 payment in advance, then rest of the %50 payment by instalment – 930.000 eura
In 90 days from contract signing %10 payment in advance, then rest of the %30 payment by instalment – 920.000 eura
*** Expected income from renting apartment A801 – 100.000 Euros ( minimum 100 nights per year )
The apartment consists of:
Hallway – 5,48 m2
Living room – 49,07 m2
1 Bedroom – 11,45 m2
2 Bedroom – 14,11 m2
3 Bedroom – 16,11 m2
Bathroom 1 – 6,89 m2
Bathroom 2 – 5,01 m2
Storeroom – 2,80 m2
Laundry – 1,13 m2
Terrace – 3,6 m2 + 41,57 m2
Total Living space: 116.05 m2
Total terrace: 41.57 m2
Total size: 157.62 m2
- Dropped ceilings
- Heated floors
- 1st class oak parquet
- Plumbing: Villeroy & Boch (shower or bathtub)
- “Travertine” granite
- “Valentino” mosaic tiles of Venetian glass
- Heated floors
- “Travertine”granite beige firm,
- Three-chamber profile windows.
Property in Montenegro – prices – Sale
Montenegro apartments for sale – buy apartment in Budva
Property in Montenegro – prices – Rent
|Renting apartments Budva
||Commercial spaces for rent||Apartment with 2 bedrooms with panoramic sea views
||Princess Melisa Rent||Roof Top Villa Budva|
Buy villa in Montenegro
|Three- bedroom new modern villa in Kavac, near Kotor||Luxury house is located in Savina||Roof Top Villa Budva||Villa Oliva in Rezevica||Three- bedroom new modern villa in Kavac, near Kotor|
Can I buy house in Montenegro?
– Yes, we will quickly and efficiently help you buy house in Montenegro.
Can I buy villa in Montenegro by the sea?
– Yes, we will quickly and efficiently help you buy villa in Montenegro by the sea.
Do I need to be in Montenegro to buy real estate?
– If you cannot come to Montenegro, you can send us a power of attorney issued to a representative and have it notarized.
In this case, we will be able to resolve legal issues when you are not in Montenegro.
For more information about this option, please contact us: +382-68-132995
Am I eligible for a residence permit?
– Certainly. You can get a residence permit for a year and renew it every year. A house in Montenegro gives the right to a residence permit.
I’m a foreigner. What is the procedure for buying a house/villa?
– Your nationality doesn’t matter. You will need a passport. Accompanied by an interpreter, you sign an agreement with a passport at a notary.