5 ways to buy villa in Montenegro – Villa Oliva in Rezevica, 250 m2, with sea view
Buy villa in Montenegro / buy house in Montenegro
An excellent opportunity to purchase a luxury villa at an affordable price. This villa has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, living room and kitchen. The first floor of the house is a separate one-room apartment of 60 m2. This property also offers 3 garages, a spacious yard of about 500m2 with green areas. This villa is located in a quiet area, in excellent condition, built on a hill overlooking the sea. The first floor of the house is a separate apartment, which also has direct access to the garden and garage. this home is perfect for entertaining family and friends. With three bedrooms and three full bathrooms, it sleeps eight comfortably.
5 ways to buy villa in Montenegro / buy house in Montenegro
- call: +382-68-132995
- to write a message (Whatsapp, Viber, Telegram): +382-68-132995
- write an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- write an e-mail: email@example.com
- visit the office: Mediteranska, 20, Budva
Alart Center – Budva CG is a management company (Alart Center Family Home Manager).
Alart Center provides a full range of services for both real estate clients and those who have applied.
ALART CENTER – BUDVA CG provides a unique gift service to all buyers who have bought real estate with us.
The management company provides you with a service manager who will show you 4-5 of the most reliable and most advanced furniture stores.
The furniture must be delivered to the apartment or non-residential premises within the specified period of time.
Instead of you, Alart Center Manager can monitor and control the furniture delivery and assembly process to save you time and money:
- cleaning and maintaining the cleanliness of apartments, non-residential premises and common areas;
- preparation of financial reports for clients who rent apartments and non-residential premises monthly and annually;
- ventilation of rooms and running tap water to avoid stagnation;
- transfer upon arrival and departure from Montenegro, or to any place on request;
- reconstruction, supply and maintenance of communication systems (electricity, sewerage, water supply, ventilation and air conditioning, satellite TV);
- photo reports to the owner;
- maintenance and care of green spaces in the common area;
- organization of activities, including excursions, fishing, hunting or car rental.
Property in Montenegro – prices – Sale
Montenegro apartments for sale – buy apartment in Budva
Property in Montenegro – prices – Rent
|Renting apartments Budva
||Commercial spaces for rent||Apartment with 2 bedrooms with panoramic sea views
||Princess Melisa Rent||Roof Top Villa Budva|
Buy villa in Montenegro
|Three- bedroom new modern villa in Kavac, near Kotor||Luxury house is located in Savina||Roof Top Villa Budva||Villa Oliva in Rezevica||Three- bedroom new modern villa in Kavac, near Kotor|
Can I buy house in Montenegro?
– Yes, we will quickly and efficiently help you buy house in Montenegro.
Can I buy villa in Montenegro by the sea?
– Yes, we will quickly and efficiently help you buy villa in Montenegro by the sea.
Do I need to be in Montenegro to buy real estate?
– If you cannot come to Montenegro, you can send us a power of attorney issued to a representative and have it notarized.
In this case, we will be able to resolve legal issues when you are not in Montenegro.
For more information about this option, please contact us: +382-68-132995
Am I eligible for a residence permit?
– Certainly. You can get a residence permit for a year and renew it every year. A house in Montenegro gives the right to a residence permit.
I’m a foreigner. What is the procedure for buying a house/villa?
– Your nationality doesn’t matter. You will need a passport. Accompanied by an interpreter, you sign an agreement with a passport at a notary.