Investment Project – Žabljak / Hotel & 3 Villas
Property in Montenegro
Land for construction with all the necessary documentation!
The land has all the necessary documentation for construction, with ready infrastructure for construction.
Price: 110e / m2
It consists of three plots of 752 m2, 446 m2 and 424 m2.
Total land area is 1.622 m2.
Mixed construction of hotels and 3 villas is planned on the land.
The land is located in an excellent mountain location, Motički Gaj, ideal for the development of mountain tourism!
The planned complex consists of a hotel and 3 villas with parking for guests.
- A) Hotel: G + P + 1
- B1) Villa: 2 + 2 apartments G + P + 1
- B2) Villa: 2 + 2 apartments G + P + 1
- C) Villa G + P + 1
Total realized area of hotel A (GROSS): 510 m2
Total realized area of villa B1 (GROSS): 286.80 m2
Total realized area of villa B2 (GROSS): 286.80 m2
Total realized area of villa C (GROSS): 204.35 m2
This is an ideal investment project, with a great opportunity for the development of mountain tourism. The hotel and villas offer all the necessary facilities for a pleasant stay in a quiet part of Zabljak.
The building offers a beautiful panoramic view of mountain passes and pastures. Nearby there is a ski resort for all winter sports fans.
Property in Montenegro – prices – Sale
Montenegro apartments for sale – buy apartment in Budva
Property in Montenegro – prices – Rent
|Renting apartments Budva
||Commercial spaces for rent||Apartment with 2 bedrooms with panoramic sea views
||Princess Melisa Rent||Roof Top Villa Budva|
Buy villa in Montenegro
|Three- bedroom new modern villa in Kavac, near Kotor||Luxury house is located in Savina||Roof Top Villa Budva||Villa Oliva in Rezevica||Three- bedroom new modern villa in Kavac, near Kotor|
Can I buy house in Montenegro?
– Yes, we will quickly and efficiently help you buy house in Montenegro.
Can I buy villa in Montenegro by the sea?
– Yes, we will quickly and efficiently help you buy villa in Montenegro by the sea.
Do I need to be in Montenegro to buy real estate?
– If you cannot come to Montenegro, you can send us a power of attorney issued to a representative and have it notarized.
In this case, we will be able to resolve legal issues when you are not in Montenegro.
For more information about this option, please contact us: +382-68-132995
Am I eligible for a residence permit?
– Certainly. You can get a residence permit for a year and renew it every year. A house in Montenegro gives the right to a residence permit.
I’m a foreigner. What is the procedure for buying a house/villa?
– Your nationality doesn’t matter. You will need a passport. Accompanied by an interpreter, you sign an agreement with a passport at a notary.